Small but growing agribusiness seeks talented Project Administrator to support new initiatives alongside company leadership (right-hand person to company president). You should:
- Enjoy wearing many hats - don't expect to do the same thing every day
- Have strong research skills - new initiatives where there is no one to train you or provide expertise on site
- Be proficient w/ Excel - basic financial or similar models, efficient data entry, etc
- Efficient and clear writer - emails, web content, marketing content, newsletters, etc
- Computer & internet savvy - comfortable using new online tools with little instruction
Will need to perform administrative work including data entry, booking travel and calendaring in addition to project based work per the above skills.
Expect an efficient, productive workplace with friendly and interesting co-workers as well as new challenges, opportunities to grow, and high expectations. Some on-the-job training but expect a lot of self-learning.
Central New York Feeds, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.
"The future belongs to the discontented." - Robert Woodruff
- 2 or 4 year college degree preferred but not necessary if you feel you meet the requirements above
- Full-time or part-time option, but must be onsite at our office for part of each week
- Cover letter and/or writing sample appreciated but not required
- If you are interested in the job but are worried you might not be qualified, please apply anyways as long as you are willing to invest the time to learn
- Full-time or part-time option
- Compensation and benefits commensurate to skills and ability
- 401K and medical, dental, vision, and life insurance options provided
- Opportunity to earn a semi-annual bonus based on performance
- Paid time off